Sunday, January 20, 2008

what i love kit

i am really excited about our monthly kit we have started & we launched it today! i really wanted to make it simple & easy for people to understand instead of some of the other monthly kit clubs with a lot of rules & policies. I am going to debut 2 different kits on the THIRD Sunday of each month. I thought Sunday would be the best day - trying to be fair for those on east/west, those who work & those who are busy moms, etc. The kits will be available online & will ship immediately. One of the kits will be product based & the other will be project based. I am really excited because it allows me another avenue to be creative & kit things that I feel people will actually DO. I feel like so many of us buy, buy, & buy & don't really use what we buy. I hope that these kits will allow purchases to transform into pages/projects that we are able to use & enjoy. To me, that is what scrapbooking is all about. I have had a lot of fun with these first 2 kits & i look forward to continuing to develop these kits. It gives me an excuse to create (which i love) & i am able to get some of my own photos scrapbooked too!
 this month i did a really cute album on keegan. it is the what i love album using the new two scoops line. keegan & i did it together & we had a ball doing it. this album would also be cute doing a who i love album & having all different people the album. the best thing about this kit is that EVERYTHING is precut - i even had all the pages diecut to perfectly fit the chipboard album. here are few pics of the cover & a few pages. To see all the pages or to buy the kit - click here.
  



2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Hi Shelby!
Are you going to be bringing these kits to CKC-Portland???
Erica
~"Vanna" from CKC-Seattle
:D

Shelby said...

No - We are about sold out of them so we will not have any left for Portland - SORRY!