Friday, January 11, 2008

busted

busted - totally busted & he doesn't even care. why does this always happen or is it just me?

i just love this picture... isn't he just the cutest? brock is such a curious little guy ... he is into everything (i mean everything) & he eats & eats & eats. i jumped into the shower & in less than 5 minutes he found the diaper bag & as you can see was quite enjoying himself. i can't wait until the day when i can shower without the fear of what is happening while i am in the shower!

note: if you are lucky enough to have moments like this - grabbing the camera & laughing in lieu of getting mad makes the situation better for all parties involved! you just have to love 'em!

2 comments:

jrushing said...

That is a great picture! I guess it could always be worse huh? I have found Elmo to be a great babysitter while I hop in the shower! It works 50% of the time!

Anonymous said...

that is sooooo true. i caught my son giving himself a pedicure once - there really is a lot of nail polish in those little bottles...as i found out (it was on the couch, on the chair and one the carpet - oh and all over his feet). :) i think my camera saved his life that day.