Monday, January 21, 2008

a shore thing

this kit i really wanted to focus on gettin' it done layouts. there are so many premade embellishments & elements that make it easy & QUICK. i have layouts that are VERY time consuming (& it makes it worse that i am such a slow scrapbooker) BUT most of my favorite layouts/projects are quite simple. I prefer clean lines.
a shore thing is a new line from imaginisce - it is a fun summer line! it has the cutest little penquins. more info & to purchase the kit go here. here is what is included in the kit:



here are a few things I did with the kit:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i triple love that paper - it is soooo cute. I have a swimmer and love it. makes me long for warmer days.

Alyson said...

My kit arrived today, and I love it! Can't wait to print out my pictures and scrap away...now if I could just find a kit that woud clean my house and keep up with the laundry...