Friday, November 21, 2008

your list?

what is on your list of things you need/want to get done before christmas? i have had a list going in the back of my mind for a while but had not written it down until TODAY. Wow - it is a LONG list - but it always is.
However, i am REALLY going to TRY to get everything done BEFORE the 10th this year, ok maybe the 13th. that is huge for me as i am the one usually addressing christmas cards on the 23rd & having to express gifts that need to be mailed. i just don't want to be scrambling around & stressed at the last minute this year. that is MY GOAL. i want to relax & truly enjoy the season WITHOUT any distractions this year. i will report & let you know my progress.

2 comments:

Rookie Blog said...

So one thing you need to add...come to Lauryn's reception. It's next Friday night at the Church next to the JR temple. My mom sent you an invitation, but it got returned. I told her I would tell you. 630-830. I think she sent one to Somm and your mom too.

jrushing said...

Good luck with that! I always think it would be great to start things in time to not be stressed but being a procrastinator at heart...I have a hard time! It is fun to cross things off the list though! Have fun!!!