Wednesday, June 4, 2008

texas

in the last few weeks - my travels have taken me:

st.louis
arizona
michigan
new hampshire
new york
& now
TEXAS

i love texas. i think there is some connection i have with texas from my past life. being born & raised in tennessee, i love the south. the hospitality, the humidity, the food, the lifestyle, etc. texas is always high on my list of favorite places to go. so i am heading out this afternoon. it is a long convention (3 days instead of 2) but looking forward to it. our convention is across thestreet from Six Flags. For the past 6 years, i have wished I could go play but never have had the time or energy. steve has even offered to come with me but knowing how he doesn't do rollercoasters just didn't seem fair to put him through that. so, this year - i really wanna go. ride the rollercoasters over & over. be a kid again & love every minute of it. so, i am hoping thursday night after the show, if i can bribe the girls to go with me.

have a great weekend... i hope to work hard & play harder!

3 comments:

Heidi Rushing said...

Welcome back! We have missed you! Scream a good one off the first big hill for me!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

Have fun on the rollercoasters, Shelby ;)

Come on, NH doesn't rank highest on your list. HAHA!!!

jrushing said...

I am happy to see you have come back! Have fun on the coasters!