Thursday, January 7, 2010

biggest loser

ok, first of all - i need to say: i don't watch tv.

as crazy as that may be - i just don't. i have soooo much i have to do that i simply don't have time. the minute i sit/lay down to watch something i am out! seriously - that fast. steve loves tv (mostly sports) & he unwinds at night catching up of every game, trade, detail that involves anything to do with sports & it truly loves it. there are times he will stay awake for hours at night watching sports.

i do like csi. we have like 90 hours of it on tivo. it takes me at least a week to get through 1 show. i know it is bad. steve always humors me & we start it & then as soon as i fall asleep (sometimes 30 seconds & on a good night 5 minutes) then he switches over to espn.



so the other night, i watched biggest loser for the first time ever
and.
i watched the entire 2 hours of it
and
i loved every minute of it.
the last series i watched was the very first the bachelor & this reminds me on that just 10x better. i was seriously sooooo inspired. i seriously wanted to get my butt on the treadmill as i watched it. i am sure alot of it has to do with the desire i have to get in better shape & lose weight. and. if these HUGE people can do it then SO CAN I. that simple. i just loved it!

gonna plug in my treadmill. i have a nice treadmill in a nice workout room in the basement but it hasn't been plugged in since we moved into the house almost 5 years ago. seriously. called the comany & they are coming out to give it a tune up (i am sure after collecting dust it is going need some TLC). hoping it is up & working this afternoon.

thinking about how fun it would be to do a little BIG LOSER contest.

anyone interested????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already RE-started Weight Watchers on Wednesday so I am IN!!!

Rookie Blog said...

I love the biggest loser. We don't even have TV so I can't watch it except online. It's so inspiring.