Thursday, October 23, 2008

happy birthday brock!



my baby is 2 - no longer a baby but a extremely active boy with more personality than anyone can imagine! brock doesn't really know it is his birthday but just excited about the fact that he can now officially have sugar (& he has had a overload of it today already). we thought about what to do today for brocks birthday & thought that everyday is like it is his birthday - our lives all revolve around brock :) brock always gets "special" attention all day long & always does whatever he wants.
so, happy birthday brock!

4 comments:

jrushing said...

Happy Birthday Brock! Enjoy your day!

Heidi Rushing said...

I bet you are about birthday-ed out! Good thing you are a spring baby yourself!

Sommer and Eric said...

That picture is darling!

Cracker Scraps said...

Hi Shelby! I'm lucky to have found your blog via google as I couldn't find your online store! I found it! This time I'll put it in my favorites as I love the way you sell the BG with the bazzill matches!

Happy Birthday to your kids! I'm no kid but had my BD Oct. 19. We were having a crop at the beach so I had a lot of girlfriends to help me celebrate!

I'd love to meet up with you IRL again one day! My next trip is to Scrapology in STL January 16, 2009.

My girlfriend, Dani, was trying to remember the name of the organizational system you sold. Matter of fact, can you come to Florida and get my studio organized LOL!

Good to find you out there in cyberdom!