Wednesday, August 6, 2008

valley forge

we had a GREAT weekend in valley forge last weekend - VERY tired but it was a really good show. we were delayed out of philadelphia, missed our connection in vegas & ended up staying there all night & getting home late the next day. my luggage got lost but finally got it back - happy about that even if my shampoo leaked over everything. home for a couple GOOD days. i am heading out the door now for CKU. Not a work related trip but a girls weekend. i am looking forward to relaxing! enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Scott Rushing said...

I share your frustration w/ airlines- just experienced it travelink to Sonya's. Where is CKU?

Unknown said...

Shelby,

I hope you had a great girls weekend! I know that alot of people missed you in Santa Clara!

Teresa