Tuesday, December 23, 2008

merry christmas!


brock just turned 2 & all boy he is! brock has recently transitioned from a total mama's boy to a daddy's boy. it doesn't take these kids long to realize dad doesn't have as many rules as mom! brock is full of personality & loves attention (& he gets a lot!) he loves everybody, anywhere, anytime!

keegan is 7 going on 17! she is the perfect student & loves school. she is the best big sister to brock. she loves dance, gymnastics, & scrapbooking. she is very independent with a mind of her own (remind you of someone else?) we had a scare with itp this year but it is h=behind us & she is back to perfect health.

jake turned 8 this year & was baptized. jake puts up with school because he has to. he loves all sports (soccer, football, basketball, golf & baseball). he also loves scouts (& we know he did not get that from his dad). jake is very obedient & tries hard to always make good choices.

steve & shelby just celebrated their 10th anniversary. we are so lucky for all the time we are able to spend together. embellish IT! is keeping us very busy but no complaints. we still travel a lot. we are excited about an addition to our travel team, due in april :)

as we reflect on 2008, we are so grateful for our savior, family & friends. we wish you all a merry christmas! we would love to hear from you & hope to see you too!

10 comments:

mom of fab five said...

Cute family picture--
what no information about the dog? So he is good enough for the family picture--but not to be mentioned? It is so funny how he kinda smiles and seems to do so well--I always said kids and dogs are the hardest to photograph and yet there he is so obedient. I can hardly believe Bubba is 2?

Talk to you later,
Leigh ann

Anonymous said...

GREAT family photos...you have a beautiful family. Congrats on being pregnant ~ I had 5 within 8 years and we all survived, and now I get to enjoy grandchildren...my second will arrive in early July and Zachary celebrates his 3rd b'day on Dec 30. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Vegas...it sounds like you had tons of fun! Merry Christmas to you all ~ and may 2009 be filled with abundant blessings!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

Shelby! I am SOOO happy for you! Congrats on new baby coming! I am actually pregnant too...due early May. I was looking up the Manchester NH convention the other day and realized I definitely won't be working or taking classes because I will either have a very newborn OR potentially having baby AT convention. haha!

Do you know if the baby is a girl or boy? I am not finding out but would love a little girl ;) But if not, we will just have the Ferland boys!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

Micki said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing the new photo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby and Steve! I worked at your booth at CKC Buffalo this year and had fun! I'm so happy for your new baby - how exciting! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Hugs, Jackie

Shayla said...

Merry Christmas. You have a beautiful family! Congrats on the new baby!! Thanks for sharing!
Shay Flowers

Anonymous said...

Wow your family has grown up :) They are such cuties!! And yes I am including you and Steve!!
I just read your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soooo happy for you with baby #4 on the way.
BTW, I love Barry Manilow too.
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Laurie Guidry

Scott Rushing said...

Nice family photo- hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas. We just got back from watching Me & Marley- good movie- but take some tissues.

Shelly in the NW said...

Shelby, that is such a GREAT photo. So...was i asleep at the keyboard, when did your daughter cut off her hair? it looks so 'grown up'. My 9 year old has long red locks that she really doesn't take very good care of, but any time i suggest she might cut it she freaks out - it is her identity.

Can't wait for more baby news - your kids are all so cute!!!

When is your segment of the Price is Right on? Where you with Drew Carey? I love him - he really wants EVERYONE to win. :)

And finally, i saw Barry Manilow many years ago when i was a senior in high school(in the 80's) and he is such a GREAT entertainer, your hubby is a good sport for going and being among the Mani-loonies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby - Hey Congrats on the new addition you will have soon!!! Will we miss you at the CK convention in Portland in March? I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday! Take care of yourself.

Susan Gotcher